May 5, 2014

may wish list


moto jacket-h&m | white leather halter-rag & bone
leopard shorts-new look | cosmic love shades-nasty gal
lipstick-lime crime | napsack-etsy | flatforms-spylovebuy


To be honest, making these

wish lists sometimes stresses me out.

I get so excited putting the outfit together that I forget to pay
attention to who makes the product and then I don't want to go back because
everything looks just right. Although there are definitely companies I am happier to
support, I don't think clothing purchases should be made solely because of the brand
or label, and it feels strange to "want" something from a business without knowing
what they're about (let alone promoting it online).

As the weather continues to get hotter (like 98 degrees hot
with LA's last heatwave) it has been hard for me to leave the house without my
leather jacket, so I've realized it would be a good idea to start collecting
more unique leather pieces, like this white leather halter. It is probably the
only sane way to wear leather during the summer! I am also forever on
the hunt for the perfect pair of flatforms.





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment