May 2, 2014

moon block party

kikagaku  moyo
deap vally
jessica (@universemilk) & simeon
the cosmonauts
terakaft
allah las
the cosmonauts
latrice of @forthewildflowers
night beats

                 Take me back to the desert.

I went to Moon Block Party (Desert Daze), a one-day
psych festival out in the California desert, expecting it to be one of the
best days of my life...and it was. Seriously nothing is better than being around
like-minded people with inspiring fashion and music that transcends
all the noise.

I met a lot of crazy cool people, and sadly realized I missed
meeting a few of my favorite bloggers, but left with a clear sense of the things
that excite my soul. It was the distraction and escape I needed.

If you live in the LA, you should make the trek to Mecca for Desert Daze next year.
Check out their site here or follow on Instagram @moonblockparty

Also...

check out this rad Desert Daze
photo diary by the babes at Vulture Vintage.




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I would love to go!!! Maybe one day..
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was seriously such a great festival, and not too large so you can actually see the bands. thanks babe! <3

      Delete