Apr 16, 2014

psychic chasms



fur hat-vintage | leather moto jacket-h&m | pastel pink turtleneck-thrift
welcome to the jungle leggings-bad vibes | pink socks-topshop | black platforms-zara


   Life couldn't be any better now that I have Bad Vibes.

That may sound a bit backwards, but that's exactly what these amazing leopard leggings are. Bad Vibes is an LA based company that creates dreamy lace up shorts, leggings, rompers and bustiers out of soft velvets, vegan leather and the best prints. These are easily the most comfortable and stylish pair of pants I own and I am ecstatic to finally be the owner of one of my favorite independent brands, as well as support the creative owners (who are also bloggers: Madeline of Jean Greige and Brit of Disarming Darling).

Because I'm so in love, I thought I would show two different ways to
style the Welcome to the Jungle legging, so this is the first of TWO outfit posts
this week featuring Bad Vibes, check back Monday for the other!



(photos from their most recent lookbook at getbadvibes.com)


or follow on Instagram @getbadvibes






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment