Apr 3, 2014

new bitch in town

  

moto jacket-h&m | | | floral bustier-astr | | | lime denim shorts-wasteland
gold foil ankle socks-topshop | leopard chelsea boots-asos | sunglasses-thrift

                   One of my favorite parts of

              being somewhere new is exploring.

My days could easily be spent on foot, wandering down every palm littered street, vintage abode and stretch of sand. I have been extremely busy since my move, and I think that comes with any major life change, but my head has been filled with new ideas. This is an outfit I threw together for a relaxing day exploring and getting coffee with my boyfriend. I have become obsessed with these chelsea platform boots (and really any pair of platforms). They are incredibly comfortable and easy to walk in, and it doesn't hurt that they are leopard print!



I also want to say thank you to my followers,
my page has now had over 10,000 views!


follow me on INSTAGRAM @kateelclark (or click here)
follow me on TUMBLR (click here)





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment