Apr 21, 2014

bad vibes


hat-thrift | fringe vest-astr | skeleton crop top-omitted youth
welcome to the jungle leggings-bad vibes | ankle boots-missguided



I will never get sick of wearing these

Welcome to the Jungle leggings by Bad Vibes, they are definitely my new
favorite bottoms. It doesn't hurt that they are the coolest and most comfortable pair of pants ever, but if that isn't enough, they are also created out of sustainable material by two LA babes who deserve major credit (check them out here and here). If you didn't see my last post (here), you will know I opted to do two consecutive outfit posts wearing them, showing two different ways they can be styled. I have to say I felt a lot groovier about this outfit, but what do you think?

Since moving to LA I have really been in more of a productive and creative mind set.
It feels good to be doing more of the things that make me happy (I know I talk about this a lot), but what else could be more important than realizing and moving toward what you are meant to do with your life? A lot of my anxiety and frustration has been stripped away and I feel myself enjoying more things. I am particularly, well, EXTREMELY, excited about the DESERT DAZE festival this weekend-a day of psychedelic music out in the Californian desert.

Check back later this week (and next) to read about some of the bands I'm looking
forward to seeing at Desert Daze, street style shots I've taken at the festival and to see my own festival look. And if you're reading this and are going to the festival too,
I would love to meet you!






Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thought I recognised those leggings! Banging outfit girl! and yes shop the creatures is one of my favourite stores and I think they are meant to be opening up an actual website soon wooohoo!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! that would be so rad if shop the creatures had their own site! they seriously have the most amazing stuff.

      Delete