Mar 24, 2014

step into spring

  
  
  
  
  

Spring is officially here and that means

pretending I have an excuse to get new shoes. 

I have always been a fan of platforms, and now the trendy and comfortable flatforms,
and I am in love with almost every pair this season. My love for pastel has been coaxing me
into wearing more color as well, which is fun to do with a shoe.

Lately I have spent a lot of time alone, crafting, sewing and
watching Golden Girls, and to be honest, it is a really good feeling. Sometimes I trick
myself into thinking I'm a very social being, but I forget how much I love to stay home, bewitched
by a project. Alternately, I am really enjoying being in California and exploring my new neighborhood that is littered with vintage and record shops. It is pretty safe to say where all my extra money will be going but hopefully I’ll resist enough to buy a new pair of shoes.



#1 reyes platform / jeffrey campbell (shop here)

#2 pink pastel candy sandal / asos (shop here)

#3 peach airplane chelsea boots / asos (shop here)

#4 textured forest flatform / nasty gal (shop here)

#5 metallic cosmonaut sandal / nasty gal (shop here)

#6 cutout oxfords / jeffrey campbell (shop here)

#7 mint platform sandal / nasty gal (shop here)

#8 orange gladiator / nasty gal (shop here)

#9 velvet platform / missguided (shop here)

#10 pastel ankle boot / topshop (shop here)




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment