Mar 11, 2014

pastel tropics


moto jacket-h&m | pastel tropical onesie-forever 21
checkered midi-forever 21 | pink frill sock-topshop | buckled platforms-zara


Surprise, surprise, another post about my love for pastels.

Seriously though, what’s not to love? Outfits like this have steadily become my go-to look
lately. A mix of patterns, my leather jacket, and a great wedge or boot. I bought material to make a few midi skirts, but with my move (if you didn’t see my last post, I as recently as last week moved to LA!) I’ve had little to no time to work on the growing stack of projects that took up several boxes of my Uhaul.

So far life in California has been a huge change from my life in Utah, which I gladly welcome.
I am looking forward to doing more exploring, eating adulterously good ethnic food, going to bands from Burger and Lollipop records and seeing where I can take my blog and future brand.


I would also like to say thank you to those who have been following my blog!
It has barely been six months since I started a record of my personal style and I become more thrilled with it every day. If there are any bloggers in the LA area who would like to get together for coffee or a drink let me know! I would love to meet you and check out your blog.






Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Yes! This skirt is amazing and paired with the onesie it's perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks babe! I'm obsessed with these midi skirts right now. thanks for the love <3

      Delete
  2. I might be blog stocking you! I just think your fabulous. How am I so lucky to know you? Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so cute and sweet, thank you so much! lets definitely get together!

      Delete