Feb 23, 2014

my social media



                         I've been missing.

I was in Vegas working at my first trade show, which also happens to be one of
the largest in the country...WWD Magic! It was one of the funnest, most exhausting experiences of my life and a giant learning experience. I was recently offered the position of social media coordinator for a clothing company in LA and will be moving there very, very soon. There are so many exciting changes happening in my life and I feel very grateful and
positive with the direction things are moving in.

I created this post so you can connect with me on Instagram and/or Tumblr if you aren't already! Instagram I use primarily to advertise blog posts and to share sneak peeks and snippets from what's going on in my life. Tumblr I treat as a mood board and source of inspiration for my style and blog.

        If you would like to follow me, click on the links below:




                                                tumblr

I would love to follow you back! Leave your social media
information as a comment so we can follow each other. Hope you are all doing
well and have enjoyed your weekend!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment