Jan 6, 2014

january wish list


Happy New Year! Hope you are fully recovered and had a good holiday.
So far 2014 has been busy as ever and I find myself in bed with a cold. I feel this will be a year of big changes for me, which is both overwhelming and exciting, and I embrace the challenges that may come with that.

It is interesting to see my style evolving, especially since I started blogging.
Now that we are past Christmas, I am looking forward to spring clothing and the shedding of layers that comes with that. This wish list is inspired by my hopefulness for spring, and the realization that I will soon, for the foreseeable future, be somewhere that rarely gets below 50 degrees (more details to come).


sweetheart crop top-asos | leather shorts-nasty gal | floral kimono-tokyo doll
leather bucket bag-motel | circle fur bag-motel | round mickey glasses-asos
lipstick-urban decay | ruffle socks-topshop | scully platforms-pixie market




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment