Jan 31, 2014

january: favorite looks

Visa of 1FINEDAI
All of Visa's looks are impeccable. She has a collection of sunglasses and
shoes to swoon over and I love how she has styled this furry pink sweater, one of my
favorite trends right now. To view her blog click here.

Isabel of I FLY A STARSHIP
Isabel's style is free-spirited, colorful and uniquely her own. She could
probably rock a potato sack and get away with it. I love the eccentric prints and colors of
her wardrobe and hair, not to mention her distinctive hats. To view her blog click here.

Kayla of KAYLA HADLINGTON
I always look forward to the unique pieces Kayla wears and the especially unique way
she puts them together. Kayla is incredibly quirky and has the best collection of vintage
pieces of any blogger I follow! To view her blog click here.




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments: