Jan 21, 2014

backbite launch


Backbite is a collaboration of five girls in the LA area who have scoured
to find vintage and thrift pieces to fit their desert/beach/psychedelic/daydreaming aesthetic. Their site and spring 2014 lookbook launched yesterday and it couldn’t be more marvelous! These are all girls whose blogs I follow and it is inspiring to see what they have created as a collective.

Lately I have been in the worst, uncreative slump. I have a million ideas running
through my head at any given moment but have convinced myself I don’t have time to pursue any of these outlets. Seeing the launch of Backbite and how these girls are accomplishing their dreams has refocused my energy and influenced me to tell the left side of my brain to shut the hell up.

As a creative person, I am not myself when I am not creating. The struggle between
being practical and truly spending time doing what excites my soul will be one I hope to not struggle with much longer.

To shop Backbite’s amazing finds for the body AND home, visit their site (here).
You can also follow their Tumblr (here) and Instagram (here) for daily inspiration!



Photos were taken from Backbite's official website.





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment