Dec 5, 2013

isolated heroes: SS14


Isolated Heroes is a Scottish brand that embraces alternate reality and
transforms the wearer into a futuristic "tribe of cyber barbies and lost boys." They strive to be as original as possible when it comes to their unisex designs, and their most recent collection is no exception. In the metallics, pastels and vibrant fur accents of this collection you're a 90s avant-garde alien, and literally a walking piece of art.

Inspired by ceremonial folklore of Kosovo where they adorn brides in fanciful layers,
sequins and face paint to ward off evil, the collection has made every piece a statement piece and their own (perfect) combination of androgynous and feminine.

Besides their enormity for creativity and authenticity, Isolated Heroes believes in making clothes that will empower their wearer. This brand has quickly become one of my new favorites primarily because they value clothes in the way I do and are a truly unique company. Besides, this new collection is really fueling my pastel addiction.


Photos were taken from the Isolated Heroes site, which you can view below:
shop isolated heroes





Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I looove Isolated Heroes, they do the nicest purple fur at the moment which I need! gorgeous blog girlie xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I recently stumbled upon them on another blog, beewaits.com, and fell in LOVE! I can't believe I hadn't heard of them sooner. I want all their furs ;)

      Delete
  2. amazing!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo
    Xo

    ReplyDelete