Dec 16, 2013

holiday party series: snowflakes

          
For this week’s holiday party wear post I was inspired by the colors and
intricate details of snowflakes. Many of the pieces I selected have a smooth texture or complex beading and sequins in a pattern that, to me, could mimic one of a snowflake. As for the accessories, I wanted to keep the color scheme the same and add a little sparkle with a vintage earring, brooch or hair comb. I would also grunge this look up a bit with a chunkier shoe, black lip and for interest add false lashes with white liner or shadow.


the look:



the accessories:






Most items are Topshop, photos were taken from Polyvore.








Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love these two collages. I needed this inspiration :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! thank you, I'm really in love with this look too.

      Delete