Dec 9, 2013

holiday party series: peppermint

The holiday season is officially upon us, and that means a lot of parties,
family get-togethers, work events and many reasons to dress up. I stumbled upon a series fellow blogger, Wild Child Stories, was doing (which can be viewed here) to introduce ideas for party dress and it inspired me to create a series of my own. Every Monday for the rest of the month I will be coming up with looks inspired by my favorite holiday things to help you plan your perfect party ensemble.


This weeks inspirational theme is peppermint. Red is a traditional
holiday color that is sure to get you noticed, but for this look I envisioned sheen and “minty” silvers with the traditional peppermint red for more of the accents. The sparkle and playful accessories are perfect for any holiday inspired (or everyday) look. Pair this with a messy braided bun and red lip and you’ll have the perfect outfit for any festive outing.


the look:
the accessories:





Most items are Topshop, photos were taken from Polyvore.








Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh stop it girl!! Your so adorable! Love the holiday festives and the collaborations you put together. You make me want to throw a party. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kylie! haha I'm such a sucker for holidays.

      Delete