Oct 23, 2013

queens will play


Besides watching Halloween makeup tutorials for obscene amounts of time, I have been working on putting together a compilation of my five favorite albums of the year to be included in an upcoming issue of SLUG, the music/art/everything rad magazine I do event marketing for in Salt Lake.

While “researching” my boyfriend and I took a drive up Emigration Canyon to enjoy the last of the season before the streets and mountains are dumped with snow. It was lovely to drive, listen to music and to reflect on my thoughts and feelings in the midst of so many striking colors.

Below I posted a favored song from the outing, Your Life Your Call by Junip. Their recent, self-titled album is also one I chose for my top 5 and I would highly suggest listening to it if you haven't already.




hat-thrift
crop top-american apparel
orange duster-forever 21
leopard shorts-silence + noise
boots-thrift
floral bag-decades vintage









Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Incredible photos and an awesome look. I'd be interested in hearing what your final top 5 is!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I chose:

      The Black Angels-Indigo Meadow
      Cosmonauts-Persona Non Grata
      Thee Oh Sees- Floating Coffin
      Washed Out-Paracosm
      Junip-Junip

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit! Love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, I appreciate you checking out my blog xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely outfit!
    I can't get over how beautiful Immigration Canyon is though. I'm a sucker for landscape.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! I'm really lucky to live somewhere so beautiful.

      Delete