Oct 2, 2013

october wish list

October Wish List


While compiling this month’s wish list on Polyvore, I was heavily preoccupied with
the lovely colors of fur (faux fur) popping up this season. Although most are entirely out of my price range, I like the aesthetic of them and comfort from the feeling of wrapping up in one on a chilly day.

I am also in love with these Welcome to the Jungle leggings by Bad Vibes. This company has recently become one of my favorites. Based out of LA, these girls hand-make phenomenal laced-up shorts, leggings, and bustiers and are soon adding rompers to the bid. They have a great selection of materials ranging from shiny vegan leather to velvet. Below I have posted a few of their other styles and links to their website as well as the designers blogs.

On a non-clothing related note, I am so ecstatic for it to be October, one of my favorite months! I have been trying to narrow down my Halloween costume ideas and think I have it finally figured out (I hope).  What are you planning to be for Halloween?



rainbow fur coat- american retro | pink fur coat- yves saint laurent
leopard leggings- bad vibes | blue wedges- eos | lipstick-lord berry
holographic bag- motel rocks | black studded bag- alexander mcqueen
sunglasses- mink pink



shop bad vibes:

bad vibes designers:







Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The ombré fur coat is the nuts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? something melts in me every time I look at it haha.

      Delete