Oct 25, 2013

october: favorite looks


It is time yet again to choose my favorite blogger looks from the month.
It is unbelievable how fast time goes by! This month I have four looks to show you, primarily because I spend a large part of my day getting inspired by so many creative and fashionable people around the world.

The first is Ashleigh of Wise Wardrobe. She is fairly new to the blogging world, and I love the interesting outfits she has put together so far. She has a great way of mixing feminine and masculine elements into her outfits, as well as throwing in an unusual color to keep things unpredictable. I LOVE the multicolored stole and her long jacket paired over the sheer, lace skirt.

The second is Helena of Bell's Fashion. I featured her last month in my top looks as well because her blog is always one I get excited about visiting. She has a true sense of style and isn’t afraid to incorporate strange elements into her outfits, such as the green eyebrow she sports in this look. I love the way she mixes patterns and textures to create a very visually interesting outfit.

The third look is Jessie of Velvet-Daisy. There is something very dainty about her and her wardrobe that I really love. I was drawn to this particular look because of the matching top and bottom from Ette Clothing, which pairs perfectly with her oversized yarn cardigan.

The last look is Amy of Amy Valentine. I love how sultry and feminine this dress looks on her. The side cutouts on the leg and mesh detail at the top add, in my opinion, perfect detailing. I love that she opted for a simple flower crown, instead of earrings or necklaces, to let the dress speak for itself.

To see more from these lovely bloggers, check out their sites:







Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. aw thankyou, so lovely of you to feature me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much, this has made my day!! <3 <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good! I absolutely love your blog and your style :)

      Delete