Sep 16, 2013

teenagers from mars



I have always been impressed with those bold enough to create the things they dream about, no matter how silly it may seem to some.

Jeremy Scott is a person and designer that continually surprises me and inspires me to express myself creatively. I love the abstract and obvious where inspiration is derived and that he always creates looks that are completely different from other designers.

His newest collection, Teenagers From Mars, is nothing short of his previous. The women’s cuts are unique and feminine, and of course the prints are vibrant and quirky with great pops of color.

According to an article in the LA Times, this collection “combines the rebellious spirit of '50s-era youth with a future-past Space Age aesthetic to create a range of pieces perfect for the planet-hopping retro-rebel set.”



to see the full collection:
jeremy scott

photos taken from:
fashionising

2 comments: