Sep 2, 2013

september wish list

September Wish List


Outside there is an air of change, a transition is occurring. A time associated with crisp, cool air, warm drinks and nights that penetrate you with darkness, in a way that you can’t help but feel the mysteriousness of them.

I look forward to wrapping up in soft, loose layers, dark colors and sliding into my leather jacket that has been hanging, lonesome, in the back of my closet.

This September wish list is compromised of the colors, textures and spirit I associate with the onset of autumn.



denim jacket-H&M | leather biker jacket-H&M | nobody tank-UNIF
sunglasses-UNIF | midi skirt-Topshop | bowler hat-UNIQLO
leopard ankle boot-Jeffrey Campbell | layered Aztec bracelet-Dorothy Perkins


for these looks and others, use the links below:



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE those gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell boots, and I'm also wanting to buy the exact same leather biker jacket from H&M!



    daintypearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh I know! Jeffrey Campbell never disappoints. And I love the leopard. Looks like we have similar taste :)

      Delete