Sep 1, 2013

tartan DIY shorts



It is hard for me to define my style because it changes day to day,
depending on a variety of factors. I suppose it’s what I tend to throw on without second thought, which usually includes a great deal of black, studs, a high waist, and mixture of (usually contrasting) patterns.

This is an outfit I put together to showcase a pair of shorts I constructed.
I love one-of-a-kind clothing, which is the main reason I learned to sew and put unordinary outfits together at a fairly young age.

shirt-silence + noise
necklace-forever 21
shorts-DIY
boots-thrift




6 comments:

  1. I am SO obsessed with plaid and tartan! These are such fab shorts, they look gorgeous on you - great ensemble xx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    www.bloglovin.com/binkachu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bianca! Very sweet of you. I am considering making more like them to possibly sell on an Etsy account.

      Delete
  2. I love those shorts! I remember (very fondly) going to the DI with you and buying dresses that you would sew up and change. I'm happy to see you started a fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! You are so sweet. I appreciate you taking time to look up my blog, it means a lot :)

      Delete
  3. Those shorts are amazing! Very talented lady! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara, I appreciate that very much :)

      Delete