Sep 4, 2013

omitted youth



The closing of summer typically means getting into a better sleep schedule, less reason to regularly eat ice cream (I’m sure I can still justify it somehow), and the air growing steadily cooler every day. It also means refashioning our favorite summer items for fall-appropriate weather.

I purchased this crop top at Salt Lake’s Craft Lake City this August, a growing event featuring artisans and craft from the Salt Lake area. Since then I have been finding literally every excuse to wear it and am proud to support local business and entrepreneurs.

I would typically pair this crop top with a high waist cut-off short, but as it starts to get cooler
I would throw it on with a pair of patterned leggings (as I have photographed), and chunky sweater.


crop top-nicole morris design/omitted youth
leggings-bdg
leopard wedges-DIVIDED by h&m
jewelry-thrift & alexander mcqueen (skull bracelet)


To see more designs by Nicole Morris check out her website:

To find out more about Craft Lake City:


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. you are a dream. loving your blog.

    xo
    carlie wynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so glad you still have that awesome MCQ bracelet I gave you. Looks amazing! You wear it well!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete